Welcome to London's Flattest Marathon!
The Richmond RUNFEST Marathon starts within the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, and finishes in the Old Deer Park via Hampton Court Palace.
- For one year only Kew Gardens becomes Neverland as Peter Pan takes over RUNFEST
- An amazing treasure themed medal is rewarded to every finisher
- Receive a quality NIKE tech souvenir t-shirt
Public entries for this race have now sold. However, you can still enter this race by contacting the amazing charities by clicking here. This is now the only way to guarentee your place, so let them support you while you do something amazing for a great cause!
The Course Map
Richmond Marathon info
- The Orangery, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. You MUST enter via Elizabeth Gate Entrance, Kew Gardens, Kew, Richmond, TW9 3AB.
- Race Start Time: 8.00am
- Marathon pacers and predicted finishing times:
3 hours, 30 hours 30, 4 hours, 4 hours 30, 5 hours.
- Minimum age - 15 on day of race
Welcome to Londons Flattest Course! All on road and path inside Kew Gardens.
Full professional cover in place throughout the course.
The entire course will be fully marshalled. Marshalls are volunteers so please say thanks to these amazing people!
A sweep Marshall will be present to assist athletes who do not complete the course and will be transported to the finish line.
We strongly advise all runners, regardless of which race you are competing in, to arrive more than 1 hour before your race. Any late comers who arrive after 8.40 am for the 10k and 9.15 am for the Half Marathon will be denied entry and will not be able to take part in the race. Friends and family who arrive late will have to pay a normal Kew Gardens ticket (visit Kew Gardens website for prices).
Please take weekend public transport timetables and delays into consideration. There are facilities in Kew Gardens serving hot drinks and food so come early and enjoy the surroundings before your run.
We have water stations at 3.75 miles, 7.09 miles, 9.95 miles, 12.27 miles, 15.5 miles, 17.84 miles, 20.18 miles, 22.37 miles, 24.36 miles and at the finish our hydration partner Lucozade Sport will hydrate you with their new FitWater. This purified spring water contains 4 key electrolytes with zero calories.
With special thanks to Lucozade Sport, our Official Sports Drink Partner, we have the following Lucozade Sport fuel stations:
- In the 10k, there will be a water station at 4.6 miles. Lucozade Sport will be waiting for you at the finish.
- In the half marathon, Lucozade Sport will be available at 7.09 miles, 12.27 miles.
- In the marathon, Lucozade Sport will be available at 7.09 miles, 12.27 miles, 17.84 miles, 24.36 miles.
- On-course support will be 380ml bottles of Lucozade Sport Orange and at the finish you will be rewarded with 500ml bottles of Lucozade Sport Mixed Flavours (Raspberry, Brazilian Guava, Mango and Passion Fruit and Caribbean Cruch).